Leagues/Parks that serve Beer.

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
Most of our parks serve beer, and the rest allow byob with no drinking in the dugout. The fun one is our co-ed league that allows byob and can drink while you're in the field

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
local one here haas a golf cart with a cooler in the back that drives down between the fields periodically between games to sell cups for $3 bucks a pop and they get about 3 cups per can. so pretty much $9 bucks a beer is what they make

The Vapors

Addicted to Softballfans
local one here haas a golf cart with a cooler in the back that drives down between the fields periodically between games to sell cups for $3 bucks a pop and they get about 3 cups per can. so pretty much $9 bucks a beer is what they make

4oz cups of beer, no thank you.

Are they like the paper Dixie cups kids use when they brush their teeth?

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
Not here...most places frown upon booze at the fields. Keep it in a cup and hide the cans.
Same thing here. No fields sell beer. Even bringing it is illegal. Interestingly, our county only enforces it if you're rowdy or litter ... the adjacent county is all over it like it was a felony for a 65-year-old to drink a beer after ball. One guy in his 50's hadn't had a beer for 10 years ... somebody talked him into having one and a women cop on a bicycle rode up and wrote him a $75 ticket. :mad:

upnorth

Addicted to Softballfans
i cant imagine not being able to bring beer to your games. kinda thought that was the whole point of softball hanging out with your buddies and having a few beers. heck i have played in a tourny with a keg at second.

jerosan77

Addicted to Softballfans
$10 for a bucket of 5 drink anywhere but the dugout, We also have a beerball tourney where you run the bases backwards and have to slam a beer when youy reach second before you can keep going

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't played in a league or tournament in Wisconsin yet that doesn't have beer. The park we play league at has a full concession stand....We ran out of Coors Light at last years C & D State Tournament!!!

hinzy

}}i{{
No wonder everyone on here is so fricken good.... all you bitches are playing straight all the time.

mcnary26

33rd degree Free Mason
Our complex sells beer. $2.75 for a cup of domestic or $3.00 for micro. They also sell Mike's hard lemonade.

wite n8

Addicted to Softballfans
it's unheard of in wisconsin to not serve beer at the park hell most tourneys have beer drinking trophies.

quoted 4 troof!! we have beer trophies for league too. i'm in 2 leagues. one is connected to the bar, so we have to buy from them. the other is owned by the city, and they sell a bunch of concessions. cost for beer at the city owned one? 5 bucks for a rack of 12 8oz beers!!

All ours serve beer and hard alcohol. But, you can't bring you own. Get caught a couple times and get kicked out or even suspended from playing.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
are league no, but you can byob just not on the field, tournys at midamerica in kc they sell and have a bar

NCASAUmp

Un-Retired
i just playd in a tourny in valders wis and u could buy 30packs of bush at the stand!!!

'Sconsin's the exception to the rule. I think they eject you if you DON'T have a beer in your hand. :p

You also get a free strike if it's a Leinie's. :D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Ha, ha, ha.........As if there isn't enough stupidity in softball without making alcohol more accessable to the stupids.