least amount of swings on a fudawg?

Rega17

'MERICA
Just curious if anyone has had one break quickly? Mine has somewhere between 80-100 hits with just 44/375 and it's nasty but has a rattle that sounds composite.

LS AzZkIkr

Manager
I broke one in 500ish swings. My current one has over 1k and has a nice rattle to it and webbed to hell. No signs of slowing down either.

tmett57

Coach
I broke a 30 in 1000-1350 swings with hard zns in under 60 degrees. Have a 28 with 2000+ swings and never had a rattle in eithet

TRaj2327

The only one we broke had probably 1200 and the guy put a light roll on in. That thing saw not a single 52 in its life and was fed mostly 44/400's and some launch 650's. They legit tanks.

Rega17

'MERICA
Preciate the answers. Mine started webbing from the first few swings and covered in it now. My buddy's fu was near the end when it started rattling a month ago since it's cracked now.

frigginnuttz

Rally Killer
My 30 just got a nasty looking line lastnight hitting off a tee but I think it has around 800/900 swings on it by now all webbed up now gamer only till it explodes... I just don't know what to go with as a return seeings as I already have a True one , 14 AM & Mercy... Think I wanna try a utrip Demar next but not sure which one to go with

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
I have have 4-500 on mine mostly Stadium Balls and Evil BP Rockets..... covered in webbing and a straight rocket launcher! I think it will easily last 1000 swings even with those stones im hitting!

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
So.... When you start to see paint webbing, it is gamer only status or still possibly has some break in to do? Mine has maybe 200 swings with .44/375's and I've got a few lines of webbing starting to show. It's hitting the ball well but still feels like it isn't fully broke in yet. Keep swinging BP or gamer only from here on out?