For Sale Leather & Lace

Damo

<font color=#cc3333"> MADE IN CANADA!</font>
Dirty have a question
When you re work these gloves and when you show the adhesive where it would bond the 2 piece of leather together when it's dried up do you add more to it? Or when it's gone she gone? Just curious

DIRTY 30

Only if it is impacting how the glove looks or performs. In this case, I left it because it was in the perfect spot, right below where your the index finger would sit which kind of acted as a palm pad. :D

brewzkeez7

Addicted to Softballfans
you add a palm pad to the gloves? i have a PROS22H that I took apart to clean and decided i want it relaced in black and a possible palm pad added

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
How does that Zett mitt compare to a DCT? Except for the web, it looks pretty similar.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice job with the web attachment. Very clean. Flag patch from 2000-2002, so the 11-2000 date fits.

DIRTY 30

Thanks, Rous. I just started doing it my own way because it looks much cleaner to do smooth side only on both sides.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Just got a new Web in for my D1, can't wait to work on the web swap this weekend.
Just watching a of Dirty's Videos for inspiration.

BTW, you cleaned the hell out of that Nokona Bud!

F

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
Did the thumb and pinky stay flimsy even after the relace on the Nokona? I'm assuming you didn't add inserts.
Great work as usual.

DIRTY 30

Just got a new Web in for my D1, can't wait to work on the web swap this weekend.
Just watching a of Dirty's Videos for inspiration.

BTW, you cleaned the hell out of that Nokona Bud!

F

Thanks Randy! :cool:

Did the thumb and pinky stay flimsy even after the relace on the Nokona? I'm assuming you didn't add inserts.
Great work as usual.

It tightened them up a touch, but no, nothing dramatic. The owner said he removed the inserts long ago.

--

Fantastic glove here.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
The Pittards is awesome stuff.. almost worth picking up a PP just for that.. the new PRONP12 on eastbay is tempting

DIRTY 30

It really is. If it came in more colors I would have got that on mine. I'm a big fan of liners matching the rest of the glove.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
The Pittards is awesome stuff.. almost worth picking up a PP just for that.. the new PRONP12 on eastbay is tempting

Huge upgrade from the old Deerskin in the first edition of these gloves.
Mine started wearing out in the palm in the first season

F

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks, Rous. I just started doing it my own way because it looks much cleaner to do smooth side only on both sides.

That's it! That is how you can get the laces to line-up n a row! Next time I do one of these and post pics, I am giving you credit.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Dirty, how would you approach this glove if someone sent it to you...Simple relace or Viking Funeral?
# 370940600701

“Still has a lot of life left.”

$_3.JPG