leks gtg list

leks

DSS32 is very gtg! Great service on getting a drifit. Fast production and fast shipping! Will do business again! Thx

leks

DSS32 is gtg again! Ordered a drifit for my Razzle winner. DSS32 came through....... shipping directly to him.

leks

smarkley3 and r6ryder are very gtg!! Do not hesitate to deal with these board bros!

leks

mr.chata is very gtg! Did a local deal and met up at BLD. Very cool board bro so do not hesitate to deal with.

leks

Another one for milocoman. SBF has it's game on lock because ordering from them is as smooth as can be! Thx

leks

HITTS is gtg. Great communication on the status of the West Coast Combatants patches the whole way. They came out great. Thx!!

leks

Fishstick5 is very gtg. 2nd time dealing w/ him and will continue to deal with. He organized a COMbat jersey buy in and it went very smooth. Thx Fish!

leks

phxccw is very gtg!! He organized a NewEra COMbatant buy in and it went great. The lids look amazing! Thx!

leks

Da Lead Moose33 is gtg yet again! The Demarini hoodie came out great and VERY fast! Thx Matty!

leks

Add another one for Zipperking and Wickedsports! Zipper designed and organized a jersey buy in. The buy in went super smooth and the jersey came out great!!

leks

Another one for Da Lead Moose33. He came through on the hoodie.

x2 for DSS32 as they delivered FAST on two separate shipments of hats. I ordered last minute but they had it in time for me to wear for the Walk for Hope. Thx!

leks

saint and S&L (shirts and logos) are gtg. Saint did all the legwork to setup a COMbatant hoodie, buy anytime deal. S&L came through with an amazing looking hoodie.

leks

bartodell is VERY gtg! Paid quickly, great communication, and one hell of a designer! Thx Bart and Happy Holidays!

leks

JohnnysLounge14 is very gtg. Do not hesitate to deal with. Great communication and paid fast.