less than 50 hit z2k rattle?

So, a week or two ago I posted a thread that my 2012 usssa Z1000 sounded like it had a ball bearing rolling around in it with less than 150 swings... I sent it in and got my replacement Z2000. Went to the batting cage on Thursday and less than 50 swings in I noticed it had a slight rattle... I'm hoping it is just glue, but not sure. Anyone else have this problem? What do y'all think this rattle could be?

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
So, a week or two ago I posted a thread that my 2012 usssa Z1000 sounded like it had a ball bearing rolling around in it with less than 150 swings... I sent it in and got my replacement Z2000. Went to the batting cage on Thursday and less than 50 swings in I noticed it had a slight rattle... I'm hoping it is just glue, but not sure. Anyone else have this problem? What do y'all think this rattle could be?

You wasted a return because of a rattle?

It wasn't just a rattle Bro... I swear it had to be a ball bearing in there. U Could hear it roll from the connection point to the end cap! It seemed to even affect the performance of the bat... so Yes, I sent it back and TPS sent me a returnable Z2K.