Let the 2020 reviews begin!

jhitman

I guess they were out of fresh ideas so they thought it was cute to misspell the new line. Doesn't matter to me about any of that as long as the bat performs.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I get the idea behind the names and I’ll be honest and say I do like the idea of it just to be different. That said, I can see how it’d go either way. Either love it or hate it

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope you spell them correctly :D
I could spell it wrong and nobody would know..... lmao
Let us know what you think once you have hit them all. Interested to see if there is any difference at all with them compared to the 2019 bats.
Will do!!
I guess they were out of fresh ideas so they thought it was cute to misspell the new line. Doesn't matter to me about any of that as long as the bat performs.

This is where I’m at with it. But slowpitch is almost more of a fashion show sometimes

jhitman

Swing speed bruh. Review the lady bats too.

Pretty soon they’re going to stop making 27oz bats.

My buddy used to swing 30 ounce bats and now he has been forced down to 27-28 and it's taken him a lot time to adjust. I don't think it will ever go back to the heavy bat days.

dunkky

Unfortunate, but true.

America is becoming feminized. One 25 ounce bat at a time :D

So true, not just America, the whole world. in fact, its more gay outside the united states.

I asked this dude, what do u have in your bag?? Just a phone, wallet. Wut?? then what the **** do you need a women's bag for?? Bruh, it's a fashion trend. Oh, sometimes, i carry my hair spray, lotion, and my eye makeup. Wut, are you a gay? NO man, I need to look good!! U wanna look good? Go to gym and lift some weight U ***, GTFO!

upload_2019-12-12_10-32-44.png

Country469

People who play softball should not talk about others being gay.

3 sub dyes, and 17 bats.

Oh whats the 2020 reviews man, I need a fire stick - yeah needing to worry about a bat in a women's game is pretty ****ing gay too

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans

There you go. I'll get the pitchforks somebody get the torches. BTW these are the same guys that sell the Kyle Pearson batting gloves

chile

Bad Ape

There you go. I'll get the pitchforks somebody get the torches. BTW these are the same guys that sell the Kyle Pearson batting gloves

so my question is: was the goal of the new line to improve bat performance? or make a new paint job? (that's a rhetorical question)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Same soup in a different bowl - BP Hero

it just about is these days. Performance is so consistent across the market that it just comes down to changes in feedback or loading being the only real differences. They all break in fast and fail compression in 200 swings. Just a matter of finding what works for the batter at that point.

jhitman

it just about is these days. Performance is so consistent across the market that it just comes down to changes in feedback or loading being the only real differences. They all break in fast and fail compression in 200 swings. Just a matter of finding what works for the batter at that point.

So if that's the case which I believe you are 100% correct why pay $329 for a NIW 2020 bat when you can get a 2018-2019 bat for half that price?

dunkky

come on bro.. it's not about practicality. it's about human nature doing what they like to do for fun. applies everywhere. U have 5 TVs, but want more. you have 1000 fishing lures, but you want more.. are they that much different...... hell no.

What i get from the board bros is this. bat will not fix your mechanic. but some are misguided, especially monsta fan boys.

At the same time, i am also looking for whatever edge i can get. so my question is which one of the bats will give me 10 ft more than my awakening. LOL

jhitman

come on bro.. it's not about practicality. it's about human nature doing what they like to do for fun. applies everywhere. U have 5 TVs, but want more. you have 1000 fishing lures, but you want more.. are they that much different...... hell no.

What i get from the board bros is this. bat will not fix your mechanic. but some are misguided, especially monsta fan boys.

At the same time, i am also looking for whatever edge i can get. so my question is which one of the bats will give me 10 ft more than my awakening. LOL

Agreed to a point. Everyone seems to want the bright new shiny expensive toy. That just buys into the bat manufacturers putting out the same old same old bats with different graphics but no new technology to give you that extra 10'. If you are a smart buyer I believe you should wait, not get the bright new shiny toy, since that same toy will be available for about half the price 6 months or so down the road.

dunkky

yeap. i think this technology thing is gimmick and over used to lure the customers. unless someone embed some electronics in it, don't talk to me about technology with this composite rod. it just ain't sophisticated enough. well, maybe Carl will come up with a triple inner barrel thingy and hypnotize more souls.. hehe.