Let's be real, with current standards, aren't almost all bats the same in performance?

Country469

ahhh man someone pulled the post count comment. Its like some loser said that 7000 times but it must still be funny.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can add 200 or more feet to that. They hit just fine. What they lack is that "Pop" off the bat feel but it will go.
Really curious how the new Jeff Hall line will be.
There is no amount of skill that makes this true. I assume you're comparing ASA bats to a dual stamp. If you're hitting 52s that's one thing. You are not hitting a classic m farther with a tps dual stamp than a utrip miken unless you're barely reaching dirt in your best hits.

kvander

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no amount of skill that makes this true. I assume you're comparing ASA bats to a dual stamp. If you're hitting 52s that's one thing. You are not hitting a classic m farther with a tps dual stamp than a utrip miken unless you're barely reaching dirt in your best hits.
He was replying to a comment suggesting that he only hits the ball 150 ft. So he's saying he hits it 350 ft

lukeamdman

it's not about being classy, it's about pointing out stupidity

days-since-our-last-nonsense-welcome-to-the-no-nonsense-13601789.png

2958_lg.jpg This bat. End Loaded model. ASA or U-Trip balls will go 350ft. Sorry if you can't believe it but it does.
I just said I've hit balls farther with this then some of the bats I listed. Never said it was overall better. I like Miken the best. My DC-41 is finally opening up where I like it.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
View attachment 41284 This bat. End Loaded model. ASA or U-Trip balls will go 350ft. Sorry if you can't believe it but it does.
I just said I've hit balls farther with this then some of the bats I listed. Never said it was overall better. I like Miken the best. My DC-41 is finally opening up where I like it.
I'll try again, are you talking about the ASA DC 41? I never said you can't hit a Dual stamp Z 350. I said you can't hit a Classic M that far with that bat, and not hit a DC 41 about 75 feet past that. It's just not possible unless you're leaving a lot out of your story, which I think you are. I also think you're exaggerating the hell out of everything in your story.

There are many different UTrip balls. To just say ASA and UTrip balls is stupid. The Classic Plus and ASA ball are identical, so if that's what you're hitting then it's possible you don't see the difference. With those balls the bat doesn't matter that much.

The OP was asking about UTrip specific bats. If you're talking about an ASA DC 41, I have no experience with it, and it may not hit Classic Ms well, but it also has nothing to do with the conversation. If you think you can hit a Dual stamp Z as far as a UTrip DC 41 of any year you're just wrong, and it's not even a bragging claim.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
He was replying to a comment suggesting that he only hits the ball 150 ft. So he's saying he hits it 350 ft
I will repeat it for you, there is no amount of skill that makes that true. His brag is so stupid he might as well have said back in 82 he could've thrown a football over them mountains.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
And here I thought I should swing what feels most comfortable. And with the newer tech, it does seem to go further quicker.
So my opinion to OP is "Pretty much".

Carry on...