Let's Go Blues!!

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
so starting a blog = working in media now?

Hence the quotes, its more than just a 'blog' now. We have an average reach of near 3million and get credentialed to local sporting events. I also work for an international wire service similar to Getty Images.

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
That's as much reach as St. Louis sports radio.

I'm pretty sure they have a bit further reach, especially with affiliated stations. Not sure on their web numbers, but we have grown a larger social media following than most around here.

This thread is an interrogation room.

You want a cup of coffee or a smoke?

I'll take some coffee, thanks lol

ahhh, maybe you were doing photography work showing jerseys or something, hell i dont know

I didn't get into the photography until 2012ish. I may have posted pics of jerseys though.... don't remember... barely remember what I did last week let alone years ago. lol

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
I could be in sports radio.

"How important was it to win that first game?"

"After that loss they'll be playing catch up. You're looking at an aggressive forecheck vs a run-n-gun offense, and controlling the puck through the neutral zone will be a big key for both teams in game 2."

See, that could be any two teams. It's like a horoscope, just say a bunch of vague ****.

MickLite7

Phiten Phanatic
I could be in sports radio.

"How important was it to win that first game?"

"After that loss they'll be playing catch up. You're looking at an aggressive forecheck vs a run-n-gun offense, and controlling the puck through the neutral zone will be a big key for both teams in game 2."

See, that could be any two teams. It's like a horoscope, just say a bunch of vague ****.

Pretty much lol