Let's see your A2000/A2Ks

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
Added a couple lost a couple.
1799-B, EL3GMO, A2k DW5, PI DW5, A2K DW5 orange and Blue and G4 (JAPAN)
20130210_122937_zpse003285c.jpg

20130210_122829_zpsfde38868.jpg

20130210_122816_zps1d2552bd.jpg

PI DW5 looks to play larger... What does it measure?

Jen_16

Coach
Custom

You're gonna write McKenney on the web of the PI aren't you??

Absolutely not. I'm not even taking the tags off the PI.
I only christened the 1955 because a college teammate had the same glove and kept trying to steal mine. Then of course the all black 1799 in a PI custom.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Absolutely not. I'm not even taking the tags off the PI.
I only christened the 1955 because a college teammate had the same glove and kept trying to steal mine. Then of course the all black 1799 in a PI custom.

It is written very nicely on there though...;)

Jen_16

Coach

It is written very nicely on there though...;)

Thank you Podo

Be nice boys! lol I love my gloves just as much as ya'll do, hence my being so overprotective. When a girl pancakes hers in the bottom of an equiptment bag and continually tries to claim my pampered baby, I'll go to extreme lengths. FWIW the name doesn't bother me because that 1955 will never leave my position, landed me a 4 year college scholarship so it's forever mine :)

Jen
PS- Thanks for welcoming me to the group guys

40334_107580729296370_3054652_n_zps0c3b37cf.jpg

40334_107580795963030_6822750_n_zps79505ac2.jpg

Jen_16

Coach
Did you get her out?

But did you get her out?

sb10_action_mckenney03_hogue.jpg

Always! Only girl I've ever know to stand flat footed at home and throw a ball over a 220ft fence ;) Not bad for a girl... have to give props to my father for letting my play baseball with the boys until high school.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
do your teammates call you McJenney?

you're a prime candidate for some deeply discounted #24 PaulyPal castoffs McJenney.

Jen_16

Coach
do your teammates call you McJenney?

you're a prime candidate for some deeply discounted #24 PaulyPal castoffs McJenney.

Castoffs are fun...
Never got the McJenney one, that's funny.
I got Jen McKen a lot though.

Someone fill me in on the huer deal, I'm lost.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Someone fill me in on the huer deal, I'm lost.

it's a way of saying w.h.o.re. without getting blocked by the filter.. as in, someone who runs through glove after glove endlessly.. don't worry, nobody was calling you a prostitute :D

Jen_16

Coach
Haha I love it! I am definitely a glove huer then :eek:
Major back injury forced me to miss my senior season and I threw out my elbow while to play. In short, I haven't played since Feb 2011 (definitely can't throw) but I've bought 5 gloves since then! Don't worry Augie, wasn't suspicious of any innuendo.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Haha I love it! I am definitely a glove huer then :eek:
Major back injury forced me to miss my senior season and I threw out my elbow while to play. In short, I haven't played since Feb 2011 (definitely can't throw) but I've bought 5 gloves since then! Don't worry Augie, wasn't suspicious of any innuendo.

Damn girl u nasty! Hellava ball player too j/k, lol

Jen_16

Coach
Haha!! Podo's got jokes!
PS- I just picked up that 12.75 TPX Flare in the marketplace. Apparently I'm a fast huer!