LHT kids glove

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
By default, I ended up coaching my girls (7-9) softball team. A few weeks in I find out one of the girls is actually a lefty, but mom and dad couldn't afford to buy a new glove so she uses her sisters RHT glove. She's doing amazingly well, considering she's playing wrong-handed. Anyone have a kids LHT glove they'd sell on the cheap?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^this guy is GTG! Shipped a glove off to me today at no charge, even covered shipping. No matter what the news says, there are still good men out there. Thanks again!

Good to here about Bros helping kids. I'm also in the market for a left hand kids glove but it's for my daughter that's growing like a weed and I don't want to spend alot for a LHT glove that will be too small next year or sooner. Any recommendations?

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Glove came just in time for kids games yesterday. It was night and day different. Her throws was actually accurate (as accurate as the can be for a 7yo), she looked more confident, etc.. Took some getting used to in the pre-game practice after years of using RHT gloves. But, this was a game changer for her. Thanks again!

(Her name is Makenna. Was going to send a pic of her with her new glove so you could forward on to your daughter who's glove it was, but my wife says it's frowned upon to take pics of other people's kids.)

morat1959

Glove came just in time for kids games yesterday. It was night and day different. Her throws was actually accurate (as accurate as the can be for a 7yo), she looked more confident, etc.. Took some getting used to in the pre-game practice after years of using RHT gloves. But, this was a game changer for her. Thanks again!

(Her name is Makenna. Was going to send a pic of her with her new glove so you could forward on to your daughter who's glove it was, but my wife says it's frowned upon to take pics of other people's kids.)

Thanks for sharing!