LTB Lht vinci 12.75"

CF10

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking to get into a Vinci
never owned one

if anyone has a LHT (preferably Blue-colored glove) H-Web, please let me know

please also tell me about the leather & construction as compared to other pro-level gloves

thank you

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
The only Vinci Glove that is available in blue in LHT would be a Custom Limited Line Glove.

I am not sure what you mean by pro level glove? Gloves that are pro-issued like what they wear on the field or gloves sold in retail that are the same model and make as they wear on the field.

THe Vinci Limited Line is 5-6 oz Kip Leather. Its lightweight and durable. It will take a good amount of time to break in. It has great durability.

Its a dryer leather and not supple as A2K Kip and not as thick Pro Preferred Kip, but those 2 gloves are a different price point.

CF10

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes, I mean what does it compete with - A2000, HOH, etc... ?

as for blue - any leftover stock from prior models ?

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
No remaining stock in the blue. I would say it competes with the retail A2000 and HOH and in price range and as quality, but thats coming from me, a Vinci rep. IMO, its just a better glove for slowpitch softball as the 13 " and up gloves are designed for softball. the glove youre looking is smaller than labeled. If you want it for baseball OF it would work great but I would recommend a 13.25 glove for the OF for slowpitch if youre going to order a vinci.