Lightest turfs?

BullFrog21

Addicted to Softballfans
And my Adidas Vigor TR2 trails weigh 10.8oz and they are noticeably better that my Nikes. Vigors = greatest for money spent. Only way to get anything better IMO is to go with the Salomon Speedcross 3

The Adidas^^^ are VERY Light and they grip good. They are good in the summer too cuz they have alot of ventilation( which is not so good when it gets colder). What I dont like about them is the soles are ver flexible and dont offer alot of support for a Big guy like me

Hands Down they are the lightest trail/turfs Ive ever put on my Feet thou....

dgambill85

Banned User
This threads make me laugh. Is there a reason you want the lightest turfs? They're rarely the most comfortable due to lack of materials and of the extra .2 oz is between you and the next base is suggest putting down the ball park nachos.

massn8v

Addicted to Softballfans
This threads make me laugh. Is there a reason you want the lightest turfs? They're rarely the most comfortable due to lack of materials and of the extra .2 oz is between you and the next base is suggest putting down the ball park nachos.

Let me guess....infielder???? Come play outfield in a 5 man defense in 100 degree heat for an all day tournament and then talk to me about light shoes. It might not make a difference for a game at a time, but I feel better wearing light shoes.

In the same breath, for me, the weight wasn't the first factor. I have bought a ton of shoes looking for a light, durable shoe with good enough traction to play softball. All the cleats and turfs I've tried have either been too stiff or uncomfortable to play in all day. It only made sense to look at shoes that are made for the guys running ultramarathons that are off trail the whole time.

oppositefield85

Addicted to Softballfans
so is the consensus speed cross > vigors. After a 10 game tournament i couldnt move my knees from wearing tanel rpm lite turfs, so im looking for a trail with good outfield grip

TEAMCIRCUS

Addicted to Softballfans
The Adidas^^^ are VERY Light and they grip good. They are good in the summer too cuz they have alot of ventilation( which is not so good when it gets colder). What I dont like about them is the soles are ver flexible and dont offer alot of support for a Big guy like me

Hands Down they are the lightest trail/turfs Ive ever put on my Feet thou....

I wear vigors. They are my first pair of turfs. I've used them in 30 degree temps and did not find them cold at all.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ya. these turds

photo4.jpg