Lock the Line-ups?

jayb-223

Coach
So it is almost the all-star break and 2 of the 12 teams in a league I am the commissioner have not paid up yet. Do I give them more time or drop the hammer on them and lock the line-ups? Thinking about giving an ultimatum, pay up before the all-star break or you are done. The first payout is for points leader at the all-start break. I know this is why you collect money before they draft! Did not think it would be a such a hassle only $30!

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
Are they even still actively playing? If they haven't paid and are still making lineup moves then they are beat and should be locked. May even make any wins in meantime forfeit (if you have ability) until they pay.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
If they are in a good spot you better get it while you can, If not I would let it play out and bug them every couple weeks or pray they win some money!

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ive ate money before because of deadbeats, Just because its my job to collect and run a good league.

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Start a NGTG thread about them on here. Even if they arent part of softballfans sommunity the world should know of their NGTGness.

jayb-223

Coach
Both are old friends and I know they will probably be good for it sometime, but it is a pain always bringing it up!