Lonestar Superdraft

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
There was supposed to be a superdraft tournament at the end of December last year. If it actually happened, did anyone here play in it? And if you did, I'd like to hear your opinion on it.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
haha, there's still talks about doing a Swinging Bunt South, I just have to find a complex to hold it, and get the approval from the board members.

But back the OP's question, did that tournament happen at the end of last year?

jb_onethree

Addicted to Softballfans
The Tournament did not happen due to lack of interest (players signing up). Problem was I don't think it was advertised enough that individual players had to sign up since most are use to having their coach sign up their team. Due to the lack of Supersrafts in STX, most players probably don't realize you sign up individually. Think they intend to try again this year. The date during the holidays didn't help either.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
The Tournament did not happen due to lack of interest (players signing up). Problem was I don't think it was advertised enough that individual players had to sign up since most are use to having their coach sign up their team. Due to the lack of Supersrafts in STX, most players probably don't realize you sign up individually. Think they intend to try again this year. The date during the holidays didn't help either.

1398108298386.jpg

More and more fuel for my tournament to happen. You can't hold/host a superdraft tournament if you've never played in one. I can guarantee it'll be a train wreck.

But let them try it. Let them take my idea and run, and subsequently stumble, with it. I've got my popcorn waiting in the microwave.