LTTF Looking for 25.5 ktj

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Will trade my 26.5 ktj for 25.5 ktj has approx 135 hits very clean trade has to be in similar condition.. will trade the ANARCHY SOLD LOCALLY ! for a ktj or for a 26oz nihilist gold or 12" usa/asa nihilist if that interests anyone, it has approx 35/40 swings.. i can txt more pics leave me a # via pm

full

20200818_153138.34276

Last edited:

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok.. if anyone has a 25.5 ktj but don't want too trade i may buy, pm me price and we'll see what happens.. plz very clean bat only. thanks

tonys1

Check your local parks - there might be a few in the trash cans. I saw a 27 oz last week, but since you’re looking for lighter, I left it there.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Check your local parks - there might be a few in the trash cans. I saw a 27 oz last week, but since you’re looking for lighter, I left it there.
Awe common.. you know i could have sent it to the bat dr to convert it too 25.5 :D

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
With the few swings i put on mine it does feel like it will be gtg. I will end up swinging this one if i can't get a 25.5 it probably will not be game swings as we are starting fallball tomorrow and i don't like trying new bats with this team since none of them have their own bats other than my brother and myself, and these guys don't understand the concept of on deck batter actually being on deck too pick up a bat and walk/hand it back to someone in/near the dugout most of them tend to throw bats.

I sold the guy that manages the team my rd which everyone on the team LIKES but whenever i pull something else out to give it a whirl there is always someone that asks if they can try it and some that just grab it and swing even tho i have my 15 usam and t3 compressor out for anyone too use, and my brother has his bats out for community use. SMH

Normy

With the few swings i put on mine it does feel like it will be gtg. I will end up swinging this one if i can't get a 25.5 it probably will not be game swings as we are starting fallball tomorrow and i don't like trying new bats with this team since none of them have their own bats other than my brother and myself, and these guys don't understand the concept of on deck batter actually being on deck too pick up a bat and walk/hand it back to someone in/near the dugout most of them tend to throw bats.

I sold the guy that manages the team my rd which everyone on the team LIKES but whenever i pull something else out to give it a whirl there is always someone that asks if they can try it and some that just grab it and swing even tho i have my 15 usam and t3 compressor out for anyone too use, and my brother has his bats out for community use. SMH
Lol it's the whole reverse pshycology thing. Put a sticker on there that says "please use pretty please!" and it'll collect dust in no time ;)

tonys1

The guy who swings combat likes a demarini.

That’s like a guy who drove a 1992 Honda with a manual choke tell you his 2014 Civic is a marvel of engineering.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol it's the whole reverse pshycology thing. Put a sticker on there that says "please use pretty please!" and it'll collect dust in no time ;)
Doubt it.. if i smash a linedrive or happen to get one to the fence the consensus is (it has too be the bat).
These are young kids that hit hr's when they don't matter but when we need one to end a game they can't produce, and they think they're (hr hitters) lol.

The guy who swings combat likes a demarini.

That’s like a guy who drove a 1992 Honda with a manual choke tell you his 2014 Civic is a marvel of engineering.
Wonder if I'd get any bites if i offered my bb legit for what im looking for. :)