For Sale Looking for 28" fp bat

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for a 28 inch composite bat for my daughter. I am not looking for anything real high end or expensive. She has been using a teammate's 28/17 Mayhem and doing well with it. I just want something similar so she can practice at home with it. This is her first year and she is a petite girl. She is playing U8 machine pitch this year and loving it. Please let me know if you have an old used bat that you are willing to part with and how much you want for it. Thanks

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
What weights do 8 yr olds usually use?
My daughter is just starting to want to play and she is 8.
She's been swinging an old tbal bat just to get some cuts with.

kshelton85

Addicted to Softballfans
My daughter is doing well with a 28 inch 17 ounce bat. She has been able to swing a 19 oz ok, but tires a little more quickly and tends to lose her form during bp. Several of the girls on our team are swinging bats that are way too big for them because their parents buy them bats to grow into and they are struggling.

BLACK DEATH

RED DEATH now
I don't want her to struggle as she's just starting out but if I can spend big money on bats for me I better do the same for her.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I have one at the hous. Let me know if you don't find one. I will PM you info as soon as I can.