Looking for a D/C teams around san luis obispo?

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
There is really only one D/C team in central CA. What positions do you play.

He pitches for the best "c" team in the Midwest. " the box " from fargo. Probably be a "b" team next yr.. not a bad 2nd basemen and #2 hitter....
He looks dreamy too

Kernsoftball

Near San Luis Obispo there are multiple Leagues i am From the County moved away due to Cost of living but, there is leagues in The city of SLO near Sunshimer Park and in Arroyo Grande area At Soto Sports Complex. Ill ask some FB friends around there for ya

Kernsoftball

Well than Make some upper leagues and we kinda are a prime place to play and the largest population areas. Anyways there is some stuff and ill keep my ear out for him plus gotta start somewhere when moving to a state of 40 million

sleepin4matty

Management Material
wish you were further south man. my team would take you in an instant. There's a bunch of local ASA tournaments and leagues mostly run by SCMAF (So Cal Municipal Athletic Federation) but most of the "big" tournaments are utrip or GSL. If you don't mind traveling a few hours to play ball shoot me a pm with your number and I'll see if we can figure something out. My team will be playing in the SCMAF tournament of champions in October/November out in Palm Springs