LTB Looking for a horween 504 with H web

Podo

"JewDoe"
I've been sitting back thinking of what else I could try and really this is the only thing I think I haven't so ill give it a shot. I have cash or trade available Lmk whatcha got. Thanks!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck. I really want to know how one of these compares to the GS1225. I am going to guess similarly, but narrower than the GS.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
Good luck. I really want to know how one of these compares to the GS1225. I am going to guess similarly, but narrower than the GS.

Both the SLCS & Philippines 504s I have are bigger than my old GS1225s in every respect.. the GS played more like a 1781 imo, although not nearly as deep

Podo

"JewDoe"
The GS I have is quite wide.

Yah the GS 1225 is wide and after a season of use I was hoping its get deeper, but not really to my favor. Partially the way I got it, it'd already had a pretty defined break thumb to middle/ring finger and conventional. I prefer thumb to ring/pinky and TIP. Works just looking to see what there all about. Might just go back to a 1781 if no luck, but Wilson leather don't compare to horween is the only thing steering me this direction.

Phantomblack

Addicted to Softballfans
I hear they are nice...

jr7k.jpg

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Yah the GS 1225 is wide and after a season of use I was hoping its get deeper, but not really to my favor. Partially the way I got it, it'd already had a pretty defined break thumb to middle/ring finger and conventional. I prefer thumb to ring/pinky and TIP. Works just looking to see what there all about. Might just go back to a 1781 if no luck, but Wilson leather don't compare to horween is the only thing steering me this direction.
Yeah it definitely seems shallower than the 1781. I play second so thats probably going to be fine. I just started the break in on mine and right now it goes ring finger with TIP. I need to loosen the laces up some to help with the break in. It is super tightly laced.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Ahhh oh it was that one huh? Well after seeing phantoms I might just go the custom route, but still open to see what's out there for now.