Looking for a pitcher in DFW...

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
I play for an E team in NTX and we are looking for a new pitcher for our team. We really only play USSSA for both leagues and tourneys. Play league on Wed at SBW in Euless and try to enter at least 2 tourneys a month. We do have room for a bump as long you are not a new bump per NTX rules.We are working with a couple places for sponsorship but currently are not sponsored. Hit me up here or via pm if interested...

txbullets

The OG JayZ
I was trying to avoid that but it looks like I'm gonna have to...:eek:

Just show them your undershirt and they will be in:D

Whatever you do don't "split" beer cost with them or they may never show up again:rolleyes::D

BTW are y'all going to budfest? If so where you staying?

sayisuggadaddy

Addicted to Softballfans

Whatever you do don't "split" beer cost with them or they may never show up again:rolleyes::D

Is he the guy that had the gaint **** on his shirt at bud a few years back? That **** was ****ing funny ass hell...

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>

I don't think we are playing budfest. Anyone who has played with me for any amount of time knows better than to try to split or share beer with me.

Is he the guy that had the gaint **** on his shirt at bud a few years back? That **** was ****ing funny ass hell...

Twas I...

wish i lived closer to euless cuz i'd be interested.....

We're playing in Irving this weekend if your interested...

k820

Which park in Irving are you playing at? If I have time I would like to come by and check it out. Thanks.

wish i lived closer than tyler,would like to try and pitch for ya's.gonna be in austin this weekend playing,otherwise i might have come and checked ya's out also.

havins park off lamar,play at 10 am saturday fld 1(1 day tourney,4 gg),look for the texas pickups.......don't know the rest of the schedule....

ajcicconi

Addicted to Softballfans
would love to come out there and pitch for you but i would be illegal, let me know if you want to chance it lol i like to be a rebel everyonce in a while lol

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll pitch!...... Just tell me where to stand and, oh wait underhand? Yeah that's hard