Looking for a Rawlings/A2K/A2000 12”

SmokeEater2000

I’m looking for a new glove. Rawlings Revix or Game day Tan 12”. Or A2000/A2k. I play 3rd and was wondering if any are out there

PC

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
I’m looking for a new glove. Rawlings Revix or Game day Tan 12”. Or A2000/A2k. I play 3rd and was wondering if any are out there

PC
Do you play 3B in baseball or softball?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I've probably owned more 12" gloves than anyone here, probably 20 plus? 12" baseball gloves have always been the sweet spot size for us in fastpitch.

OP, do you wear your glove traditional or two-in-the-pinky (TIP)? Maybe save a hundred bucks and look at the various 12" Pro1000 models at Don Morton Sports.

Or.....if you have no problem spending the $400, and you wear a ball glove with the traditional grip, go on the Rawlings builder and mock yourself up and order a custom 12" NP6.....the greatest model / pattern God has ever graced us with! ;)

One more thing, if you're playing 3B in softball, move up at least one size and look at a 12.25" NP7, Pro207 or KB17, RV23, etc. And also, for softball a 12.5" Pro208 or Pro504 at 3B is worth a look!