Looking for a Summer League Team, Naples FL

GPJ

Doubt anyone from Naples is even reading these boards let alone has a team with a spot to fill but it's worth a shot. I'm a 34 year old dude looking to play either coed or men's league, don't really care. I currently play with a team on Wednesdays at the North Naples complex, but they don't play in the summer and, well, I want to play in the summer.

My shoulder is shot but I can still throw somewhat, I can hit pretty well (I've put a few in the woods), can play outfield or 1B on a good team but on a bad to mediocre team I can play wherever, yada yada.

Summer without hitting things with bats isn't worth living.

wcoastsoftball

Fort Myers and Cape Coral should have leagues, not sure how far you want to travel. I think some teams from Fort Myers are moving to Charlotte County in the fall due to price hikes

GPJ

Well, not much choice for anything in Naples so I'd probably do it for a season. I'll check the web to see if I can find anything in those areas.

BucLow

Just joining this group and I struggled with the same thing. Not a lot of options down here. Spring sign ups should be in January.