looking for a team bergen county NJ

ftrain1

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a team in the garfield/elmwood park area, preferably sundays but, will also consider weeknights. I play anywhere in the OF

ftrain1

Addicted to Softballfans
not many north jersey guys there, mike might have hooked me up with a weeknight leauge so 1 team is better then no team right? :)

blakcherry329

not many north jersey guys there, mike might have hooked me up with a weeknight leauge so 1 team is better then no team right? :)

Don't play with him. He's an *******. Anybody with a haircut like that has to be an *******.:D

Wazzzzup? How was Colorado? (that is where you moved, right?:eek:)

ftrain1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah it was co, and I liked it for the most part just way too laid back for me. Couldn't go into a store in any type of rush everyone talked to everyone frustrating most of the time haha.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans

I guess it depends on what you define as "north" because the majority in that thread definitely don't live in South Jersey.

ftrain1

Addicted to Softballfans
tell me about it ray, i got yelled at from the cop because i was moving my car not even 5 minutes after 12 on wednesday haha