Looking for a team in Littleton, CO

Brody0309

Addicted to Softballfans
Also new to the area is there specific days or night that are better to go to either one of these parks??

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Colorado slowpitch group on Facebook.....people always asking for players. I ump at Clement, Schaefer, and Lakewood and teams rarely are short but it does happen.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
If you see a good looking ump in the dark blue ASA uni unlike the ugly powder blue......say hello. I'll only be umping for a few more weeks because I'm not umping during the school year.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
If you see a good looking ump in the dark blue ASA uni unlike the ugly powder blue......say hello. I'll only be umping for a few more weeks because I'm not umping during the school year.
I may just come and heckle ya. But it's hot and far away, so maybe not.

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Joker helped me out when I moved there. Kennedy ball fields on Tuesday nights- games start at 6:30 and run through 10:30. There were always teams looking for subs.

Joker

1. denver traffic is nothing compared to socal. people here who complain have no idea
2. i am on the north side and a long ways away from littleton. i don't even drive down to lakewood to play anymore
3. all the other advice is legit

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Simi tourney ball is almost non existent for "E" and above. Either they have like four teams or E gets canceled. Rec ball is still pretty strong around here. I remember back then there would be at least 8-12 teams with good competition. Now, there's just usually one team that's loaded with D chips and they play E's and dominate everybody.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
MJS came out this way one time and met up with some of us for a little bp. Good dude. One of the many that are missed.

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
I had a great time my 4 years in Phoenix. The scene there is really big. I haven't tried as hard since I moved to Denver.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a great time my 4 years in Phoenix. The scene there is really big. I haven't tried as hard since I moved to Denver.

The scene in Ventura County isn't that big anymore. Rancho (Quakes) and further south Riverside BLD, Perris BLD is still pretty strong. Most of our guys just got tired of driving 1:15-1:30 almost every other weekend and most of the tourneys were double elimination. We usually made it pretty deep, but we had those few where we went 0-2, 1-2. We were on the road driving more than we played. Lol.....