Looking for awoke opinions

seaside12179

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been swinging 27oz demarini's and can get a lightly used 27oz stadium with receipt or a NIW with receipt 28oz legend. I have only been swinging demarini for about the last 6 months after swinging worth and miken for years. I really like my cartel,VX2,J2U and the stadium 2. Price is about the same what would you choose.

Last edited:

BryonR41

After swing both for the first time this week, I would choose the legend over the og stadium, both were very nice though...

HunglowJoe909

Addicted to Softballfans
I swung all of those you have mentioned and swung the OG stadium last night and didn't like it. Couldn't get the feel for it. My teammates hit bombs with it though. I would prob. Go with the legend personally.

ropeswing1961

Addicted to Softballfans
both are great sticks IMO. i swing balanced bats much better so the legend would be my choice. depends on your own preference.

Rega17

'MERICA
um after the stadium has 800 hits i think the barrel feel of both bats are very similar. legend is a tad softer but pretty much they feel the same. the only difference is do ya want a 27 endloaded or 28 balanced. legend heats up quicker but stadium durability is great.

single wally

Professional Amateur
I had both and preferred the OG Stadium. Swung another OG Stadium the other day at BP and it reminded me how nice they are.

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
my vote is for the stadium for sure. even now i did much better with it than a used legend.

stadium will last 2-3x as long as the legend as well.

it's so tough to know for sure until you try it though. i really liked the legend the first time i hit with it, but quickly grew out of that phase when i stopped hitting evil BP's with it.

neither bat is a dud, but when i measured my BBS with a radar, a low hit stadium did better than a used legend for me. i'd put them on relatively equal ground when it came to performance, since i liked the feel of the stadium better, i hit better with it, and with the superior durability on top of that, there was no reason to keep the legend, which i did sell.

my 2cents on the feel. both were the 12inch barrel, so very natural for me(being used to the juggy) and i didn't find it too hard to hit the sweet spot with either. the legend swung pretty heavy and felt really soft without being responsive. it just felt like i was hitting mush almost no matter what ball we hit. pretty much only the evil BP's felt good with it. gold dots, grey dots, hot dots, dudley thunder heats being the others. the stadium felt stiff, about the stiffest bat i've swung and actually liked. didn't feel too endloaded because they seem to swing under or right at sticker. if they weren't going to be illegal for me to use next year, i would have kept the stadium on had on loan for sure. it was doing well with about 200hits on it, would have been nice to get a lot more and see where it ended up

nate d.'8to5

Addicted to Softballfans
the og stadium and legend are both good bats, get both and and break the legend quick for a j3u, oh and savor the stadium when its got 1000 hits.

thats what i'm doing, but mostly play asa unless its a tourney

Last edited: