looking for commited playersn in so cal

insaneink69

Addicted to Softballfans
i currently run a tournament team that travel so cal. we have a small group on the team thats been together for a year an some have played together for years.. right now we have guys that have started to flake..... hit me up if you are commited... its a pay to play team.... if you reply to this just leave your name, position, and experience thanks for looking

insaneink69

Addicted to Softballfans
the teams name is SUPER CHUNKIEZ rightn now we play everything.. we are registered in ASA and play that as much as we can

mystikalpeter

Addicted to Softballfans
do you still need players what part of socal are you out of? i am all the way in San Bernardino but an trying to get on some new teams

doc63

Star Player
you still need players? what part of so cal d u play in ? im in downtown sd i pitch mostly play out field and first base if need be

Lkiefer

Im a pitcher mainly 1st base occasionally when needed. Just moved to so cal from Vegas was playing 4 nights a week there and weekend tournaments. Looking to get on a team here ASAP thanks. U can call or text me 7752093713

insaneink69

Addicted to Softballfans
Pms sent to a few of you check messages.... Few of you i got in touch with.... Thanks guys looking for a solid defensive pitcher and an outfielder.....