Looking for Feedback on BJ Fulk Eltie Legit

King Hippo

Star Player
I just like the 12 in barrel so I picked up the fulk. If I preferred the longer barrel I would've gone with the resmondo. Other than that I assume they're the same bat.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Same.....I prefer a short barrel, EL bat. I swung last year's ressy at the end of the year and LOVED it....but the fulk and freak 30 smash it IMO, so I sold them. I don't see the new ressy being head and shoulders above last years blue........

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
Same.....I prefer a short barrel, EL bat. I swung last year's ressy at the end of the year and LOVED it....but the fulk and freak 30 smash it IMO, so I sold them. I don't see the new ressy being head and shoulders above last years blue........

I think it is. Ill post a video soon. My new one should be here today.. Hitting after work if weather holds up.

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
Fulk is one nasty stick I tell you!!! If you like short barrels and loved the Freak 12 the Fulk is the bat to get.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you compare it to the Freak 30?

I have both and am having a really hard time picking one :D :D :D

Interested to hear how you compare the both of them

T Ripp

How do you compare it to the Freak 30?

I have both and am having a really hard time picking one :D :D :D

Interested to hear how you compare the both of them

I'll take the Fulk over the Freak 30 and infact I flipped my NR Freak 30 to pick up a Fulk. Only other bat I'd rather have would be more Freak 12's. I'm going to be stocking up on the Fulk this year.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm stuck lol. Both hit so damn good. I actually prefer the swing of the freak 30, but I've always preferred a 27o with a slight EL......the fulk's full oz doesn't bother me though when swinging, I don't even notice it.

I hit more consistent with the fulk. Distance is so close between the 2......longest ball has been with the freak, but the fulk puts more over the fence :D

T Ripp

I'm stuck lol. Both hit so damn good. I actually prefer the swing of the freak 30, but I've always preferred a 27o with a slight EL......the fulk's full oz doesn't bother me though when swinging, I don't even notice it.

I hit more consistent with the fulk. Distance is so close between the 2......longest ball has been with the freak, but the fulk puts more over the fence :D

Longest ball I have hit has been hands down the Fulk between it and the 30. Fulk feels so much like my Freak 12 which is bar my favorite stick.

Put some swings on my brother's out of the wrapper today. Took a few swings to get rid of the ping. Hit some shots with it though using only 52's. Might have to give it some game swings as we start this week. Want to see what it does to a classic M compared to the 52s.

T Ripp

Put some swings on my brother's out of the wrapper today. Took a few swings to get rid of the ping. Hit some shots with it though using only 52's. Might have to give it some game swings as we start this week. Want to see what it does to a classic M compared to the 52s.

Any bat that crushes 52's will most definitely crush a harder ball such as the Classic M

Daurbanlegend

BP Legend
If I had to choose between the two it would be the Fulk hands down. But when it comes to a sure fire winner it's gotta be the JH Lite. I'm pretty sure Worth made that bat for me and not Jeff Hall lol. Only other bat I felt this comfortable with was my Powercell and I'd take the JH over that.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
If I had to choose between the two it would be the Fulk hands down. But when it comes to a sure fire winner it's gotta be the JH Lite. I'm pretty sure Worth made that bat for me and not Jeff Hall lol. Only other bat I felt this comfortable with was my Powercell and I'd take the JH over that.

That's how I feel about the resmondo legit.
Just perfect for me.

King Hippo

Star Player
First league game. First 3 AB's - HR, line drive off 320' fence, DBO. I've only got 150 swings on this thing and I was having a hard time keeping balls in the park. I might like this better than the F12. Kinda like the extra endload.

klbdri

Starting Player
Just broke my elite yesterday. I would guess 350 hits. It was crazy hot but should have lasted longer IMO.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
I have one Ive been swinging since November. Probably has 700 cuts on it. She's a very nice lady. All of them have the seam issue but none are broken.

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
I have now started feeling the love for the Fulk. My main gamers for Utrip are my JH Pink and Black and JH lite. Finally though I have added the Fulk more into the mix. The exit speed on this bat is crazy and the pop is insane. Very happy I have kept this bat after almost selling. Will need to pick up a back now.

Squatchzilla

Extra Hitter
How does it compare to the JH lite?
I never got to try the Hall but I really wanted to. Other than the EL difference, is there anything speaking these two?