Looking for help picking a utrip stick.. Mutant 454...fulk...z2000 balanced

Kennley

Addicted to Softballfans
Need help picking between 2013's utrip...worth mutant 454...z2000 balanced... Bj fulk.. Any feedback appreciated

Bdevil

Addicted to Softballfans
Never swung the new fulk, but I had the 2013 mutant and traded it away to buy the Z2000. Mutant was a decent bat, but the Z is a much hotter stick.

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont get a worth bro if it were for old regulations It be different but for the new reg ... Get a z2k, or if u are interested in other models get urself a mizuno blackout or the new Easton line

Price wise the blackout is the best deal

rbarker26

Star Player
Dont get a worth bro if it were for old regulations It be different but for the new reg ... Get a z2k, or if u are interested in other models get urself a mizuno blackout or the new Easton line

Price wise the blackout is the best deal

^^couldn't agree more with this

swish16

What goes here?
Hot dot go with the z2k especially if.you play asa with the hot dot.just buy the asa z and swing.it.for both

slomaro

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got the new BJ fulk it's a really sharp lookin bat and just feels good in your hands. The worth is not as hot as the Z2000 but mine has less than 20 swings so maybe it'll get there . It is very stiff right now but still already a good bat and I think it'll have great durability .
I've got the Z2K , Mizuno Blackout, and BJ Fulk and I really like them all in different ways . You'll be happy with any of the leading bats