looking for help single wall aluminum best bat

briggze

Part Time Player
my buddy just texted me and needs some help. he is playing in a single wall aluminum league. the handle can be composite, using super blue dots. need help on a great bat to use. any help would be great.

briggze

Part Time Player
thanks bro. thats basically what i told him as well. hes leaning towards the nanotek. i mentioned the miken fusion but who knows its there first aluminum. take the anderson cuz thats all they make. hes looking to trade his og worth toxic for one. do you think thats a fair trade. a used for used? lmk

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
thanks bro. thats basically what i told him as well. hes leaning towards the nanotek. i mentioned the miken fusion but who knows its there first aluminum. take the anderson cuz thats all they make. hes looking to trade his og worth toxic for one. do you think thats a fair trade. a used for used? lmk

Um, depending on condition and all, he'd probably have to add a little cash (maybe $20-$40) on his end.... but it all depends on what's out there. He may just have to buy a Nano and sell his Toxic in separate transactions.

briggze

Part Time Player
the toxic is pretty mint nothing wrong with end no chips or nothing. but we will have to wait and see

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
the toxic is pretty mint nothing wrong with end no chips or nothing. but we will have to wait and see

True. They haven't been going for as much as they used to though; it seems they're not that popular anymore. Luckily, a lot of the Andersons (except the Nano's) are pretty affordable (some can be had for less than $100)

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
singlewalllist-1.png

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Whoops, just saw that you can use any metals.

This is what I'd recommend:

Anderson RocketTech
Anderson TechZilla
Anderson NanoTek
Demarini F2, F3, or F4
Demarini White Steel
Demarini Raw Steel
Easton ST1-Z, ST2-Z
Worth PST Xtra
Worth PST B&G
Worth PST R&B

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I would stay away from the Miken Fusion right now, since ASA classifies it on their website as composite.

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
So do they really mean only aluminum or any metal? If the former, then that rules out the Demarini Steels (raw, black, white)....

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry not single wall only. any aluminum bat can be used

Bat has to be ASA approved? If not then try the response xxl. If it has to be then the WS's are super only thing is they don't do well under 70. The Nano is good but pricey. The f2,3,4's are better in cooler weather, like the f2's the best.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
No one else seems to have caught the "Super Blue Dots" part, which kinda changes things. Given that, I'd consider:
SZ1-C Redline
Reflex Ultra
ST1-Z ConneXion
ST2-Z ConneXion
PSTs
Tri-Shells (Sc777 over Sc500)
Andersons

Since those were high performance bats intended to hit balls like the Super Blues. Redline used to handle those balls really well. DeMarinis are probably the last thing I'd recommend for hitting those; even the DeMarinis made to hit those folded like aluminum foil.

briggze

Part Time Player
hey thanks everyone for the info. i guess they used the evil ball last year but people complained so they went back to the super blue dot.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
hey thanks everyone for the info. i guess they used the evil ball last year but people complained so they went back to the super blue dot.

Ah, so you've got a bunch of wannabe heroes in your league...

Yeah, I'd personally swing an Anderson, some PST, or one of the top Easton C-Core or Z-Core bats. Any of those will perform and last.