Looking for info on a Rawlings PRO434B

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
I can't find much of any info on this glove/model.

I don't know if it wasn't produced long, but there are some weird things on mine.

The model #, has no hyphen, PRO-434B, its just PRO434B.

Very narrow in the body, reminds me of an old MZP82.
Leather quality is really nice, Oval patch, must be 2001-2005ish.
And the labels have all been removed ( I assume used in a college that was sponsored by another brand).

8YCibxX.jpg

roQcWjO.jpg

wOgZX9z.jpg

7MrSejg.jpg

Rce5KV7.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a 4 web, so could it be a game day model for a guy who wore #43?... or #34?

But wasn't there also a Pro440 or Pro460 or something like that that was a 12.75" glove that was narrow and measured more like 12.25"? I cannot recall the exact number though.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
Def a narrow glove. Maybe like an old PRO-TB (1980's.)

It's a 4 web, so could it be a game day model for a guy who wore #43?... or #34?

But wasn't there also a Pro440 or Pro460 or something like that that was a 12.75" glove that was narrow and measured more like 12.25"? I cannot recall the exact number though.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Most likely the sibling of the 435 (same size and same distinct thumb welting pattern). And as Rous pointed out the 4 web, the 435 generally has the 5 web (double bar single post).

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
this may be completely wrong, but it looks a lot like a Wilson KP92. Kirby Puckett's number was 34
Haha, when I saw the dual welting on the thumb, I thought to myself "that doesn't look like a Rawlings." But the fingers are single welting. You are right, it looks like a KP92, except for the welting.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Most likely the sibling of the 435 (same size and same distinct thumb welting pattern). And as Rous pointed out the 4 web, the 435 generally has the 5 web (double bar single post).
The Pro-435! That's the one I was thinking of. Thanks Bunt, I was about to start searching Pro-401, Pro-402, Pro-403, etc. until I found it.