Looking for NEW Freedom Directors and Umpires for the 2012 Softball Season!!!!!

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
- We are currently looking for NEW Directors and Umpires for the upcoming 2012 Softball Season. Freedom Sports is a new softball organization to the state of NC and SC. It began in Florida back in 2008 and has taken over the state in just 3 short years. Freedom Prides itself on giving away the BEST prize packages in the game. If you don't believe me, just check out our NC/SC State Tournament Prize Package for this year and let me know if anyone has matched that??? We are an organization for the players because that is what this game is all about. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please let me know via this message board or email. Experience and references are highly recommended. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks again.

1redskinfan

Addicted to Softballfans
Need some more info. I have been involved in the game as a player , coach and umpire for over 20years . i live i the fayetteville southern pines area of nc

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
I think Freedom would do good near the coast in South Carolina... Most of the tournaments in SC are played in Rock Hill, Aiken, Lexington, Greenville or Anderson..... All in the middle or the upper part of the state...

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. We had one tournament in Myrtle Beach this year that did very well. We have several more scheduled for that area next year including the Eastern Winter Worlds. Thank you for your input

BIG JOE

One hit left!
ckelly, this would be good for the area.

I am in Kernersville, Winston-Salem, Greensboro area!

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Balls right now are Worth (Not very good unfortunately) and Trump Boulders (Great Ball!!!) 44 Core / 425 Comp.
Any bat that is legal in USSSA would be legal for Freedom.

ckelley is in the process now for trying to get it in that area.

How far is Laurinburg from you guys???

ocisme

Addicted to Softballfans
im interested im in landis but this would do good in this area (charlotte) they dont play much nsa isa or good sanction down that way and im an hour from rock hill... everybody here gets tired of driving to cherokee for big tourneys in the western part of nc and concord, kannapolis, and charlotte even salisbury all have plenty of fields that are avaliable and most are nice and standard 285-300 ft depending on which park

BIG JOE

One hit left!
Balls right now are Worth (Not very good unfortunately) and Trump Boulders (Great Ball!!!) 44 Core / 425 Comp.
Any bat that is legal in USSSA would be legal for Freedom.

ckelley is in the process now for trying to get it in that area.

How far is Laurinburg from you guys???

Laurinburg is a good hike. Just google W-S area to you!