Looking for Players-- Pearland(Houston Suburb)

JHaas07

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for players for a rec league on Sunday nights in Pearland for this summer. Looking for a couple more players to fill out the roster.

Thanks, Joe

Misfits

Just passing time on SBF.
I can play 2-3 weekends a month(Shift work)
Let me know if you need anymore. Use to play out there, our team Empire kind of disbanded.

Misfits

Yep, let me know what positions you need and I'll ask.

I'm mainly an OF, but I occasionally 2nd or 1st.

Misfits

I think since I brought it up with a few from my old team we might just start a whole new team. Good luck.

JHaas07

Addicted to Softballfans
Well let me know because I only have 4 people now due to work schedules and other things. Good Luck

Misfits

Well shoot, I got 6 for sure and 2 more that are interested. Together we can make a whole team.

Thakaz

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got 7 guys trying to field a rec team sunday's at sportsplex. We can join up if ya'll want to make the drive, it's about 15 minutes from pearland.

JHaas07

Addicted to Softballfans
Well shoot, I got 6 for sure and 2 more that are interested. Together we can make a whole team.

Yeah that is what I was thinking.

I play shortstop primarily and I have a Pitcher and 2 guys I could stick at probably catcher and right field. Maybe 3rd base I don't know but yeah we could probably take my 4-5 + your group and we would be set. We have until May 14th. If we do it I'm going to be down at the Pearland Recs office at 8AM sharp to sign us up because these Pearland Summer leagues fill up QUICK.