Looking for team in Dallas?

wareagle11

Starting Player
Just moved to Grapevine,Tx in July from Illinois. Any team out there looking for a solid 1st baseman with a good stick, let me know. I have played mostly ASA and NSA. I am also an umpire, if there are any tournaments out there that need umpires let me know as well. I have worked all associations mostly ASA.

Treb

Retired
welcome and good luck. i'm not sure of any team looking for someone to play 1b. if you're looking to ump, check out softball world in euless, probably one of the better and closer parks for you.

There are lots of options for softball in DFW. Carrollton may be closer than Softball World. Both facilities are USSSA.

Here is a site where you can add your name to their free agent list for Carrollton, not sure if anyone ever looks at it.
http://www.teamsideline.com/Org/Content.aspx?d=YboTOHhjuQowSfeD3w/j3Qwcy2Q/M8nz9U7xGpv13mI=

If you want to umpire in Carrollton I saw this on the web site.

TJ Sports will be providing all sports officials and scorekeepers for the City of Carrollton leagues and tournaments.
If you are interested in becoming an umpire, official or scorekeeper, please contact TJ Sports at [email protected]

Good Luck

gsus03

Banned User
I just moved to Keller TX from SoCal and there seems to be a good amount of softball in about an hour radius