Looking for video on how to relace KP92

pidgeon

Does anyone have a source for a video on how to relace a Wilson-style modified trapeze, specifically a KP92? I usually rely on Dirty 30's videos (excellent), but his modified trap video is for a Rawling-style lacing which is a different pattern. He does have one showing an Ichiro-style trapeze, which seems to share similarities with the bottom web of a KP92, but I'm looking to fill the gaps of my knowledge with a video showing the top of web. Any leads appreciated.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have a source for a video on how to relace a Wilson-style modified trapeze, specifically a KP92? I usually rely on Dirty 30's videos (excellent), but his modified trap video is for a Rawling-style lacing which is a different pattern. He does have one showing an Ichiro-style trapeze, which seems to share similarities with the bottom web of a KP92, but I'm looking to fill the gaps of my knowledge with a video showing the top of web. Any leads appreciated.

Yeah, these are waaay easier than either an Ichiro or a Rawlings mod trap. Just take pics of all sides before you remove the old lace.