Looking to buy a batpack

briney11

Addicted to Softballfans
Wanting something that will stay fairly rigid at the top when it's hanging on the fence. The two I have been looking at are the Boombah superpack and the LS batpacks. They look like they would hold up good, but yet none of the pictures or videos I have seen actually show that.

briney11

Addicted to Softballfans
Does the main compartment stay rigid when it's open and hanging on the fence? I don't want to open it and have it flop open and spill my stuff.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i've had like 4 different bags and never once have i had my stuff spill out the front. lul.

seems like the top 3 are the diamond ix3, boombah superpack/evil bag, or the anderson one. oh yah, and the black ops if you're a fanboi who wants to spend twice as much money for a batpack that holds 2 bats.

surfacedreamer

The Veteran
Wanting something that will stay fairly rigid at the top when it's hanging on the fence. The two I have been looking at are the Boombah superpack and the LS batpacks. They look like they would hold up good, but yet none of the pictures or videos I have seen actually show that.

I like my Anderson... all compartments stay open for easy access to stuff when on the fence. Here are some pics of my spare.

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1377265

bartxe

1st base coach
I can't speak for the ls bat pack but the boombah is nice. IMO it's pretty sturdy. Room for 2 pairs of turf/cleats in the bottom. I have half a dozen balls 3 gloves and a mask in the top. The only thing I don't like about it is the mesh "drink holders" aren't big enough for Gatorade bottles or water bottle. Only a can...

Igotbenched:-(

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you looked at the new vinci?

Really I kinda wish the LS series 7 and 9 hooked up. I want the 4 bat capability of both, but the neoprene sleeves from 9 and the 2 net water bottle holders from 7. the scratch free glasses holder, I wear scripts clear and shades, nice to have a safe holder. also about 2" deeper for helmets with facemasks. No shortage of colors there though. Good if your like me with 2 kids, everyone can have different color.

Mr. Roper

Addicted to Softballfans
i've had like 4 different bags and never once have i had my stuff spill out the front. lul.

seems like the top 3 are the diamond ix3, boombah superpack/evil bag, or the anderson one. oh yah, and the black ops if you're a fanboi who wants to spend twice as much money for a batpack that holds 2 bats.

pretty much.

OP: i have the boombah rolling superpack and the anderson. both good. like the boombah slightly more.

ntm1977

Addicted to Softballfans
I've owned just about every one but I keep going to my Anderson 4 bat backpack it just holds everything and my cleats don't make my gloves stink have had it for 7 years hasn't ripped

briney11

Addicted to Softballfans
I looked at the Vinci until I saw the price. I ended up buying the Boombah Superpack. Hopefully it'll be here early next week.