Looking to buy a sb4mxa.

Looking to buy a sb4mxa or a triad this season and was wondering what you guys think of it? I don't see many reviews or people talking about it. On other reviews say its SO SO. I have never owned a worth before and was thinking about trying one this year.

67Special

Coach
If you are trying Worth try the WSE or JH but I assume you meant ASA. I am about to swing the Mutant tomorrow so I can give you better response. Haven't swung Triad but I think for every ASA bat seems to be some durability issues swinging something other than .52/300 balls no matter the brand.

doG

dabz
Im not saying you are wrong^^^ about it being the same bat with only a half ounce endload but this years ASA mutant is true to sticker weight, and is one of the more balanced bats I have ever swung. I havent weighed my Triad, but to me it swings considerably heavier. That being said, those are the 2 best "HPS" bats I have tested out of about 12 models. I really like them both.

Last edited:

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Im not saying you are wrong^^^ about it being the same bat with only a half ounce endload but this years ASA mutant is true to sticker weight, and is one of the more balanced bats I have ever swung. I havent weighed my Triad, but to me it swings considerably heavier. That being said, those are the 2 best "HPS" bats I have tested out of about 12 models. I really like them both.

HPS means?

doG

dabz
High performace standard/series(ASA ONLY). It doesnt say that on all the bats though. Just on my Filthy and the 454 Mutant ASA only.

Last edited: