looking to meet players in fort worth keller, TX area

dward

Addicted to Softballfans
anyone play near these areas? I'm looking to meet new people down here since I will be moving within a month and looking for softball buddies to hit with and wanting to know where the popular facilities are

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
anyone play near these areas? I'm looking to meet new people down here since I will be moving within a month and looking for softball buddies to hit with and wanting to know where the popular facilities are

I know several guys that live in that area are on the boards here and there are a lot of complexes with in 20-30 minutes of the Keller/Ft Worth area so you shouldn't have any problems...

Redneck13

Getting old SUCKS!!
Bunch of us in this area.
ASA, Grapevine, Southlake, Keller, Hurst, Denton, Saginaw. Areas all within 30 minutes of Keller.

Utrip, Roanoke, Euless, Carrollton, Flower Mound, White Settlement, Arlington. Same time frame and Softball World is in Euless.

Big League Dreams in in Mansfield but its a 45 minute to hour drive from Keller.

leeman1982

<font color="#3A5FCD">Eternal EH</font>
Bunch of us in this area.
ASA, Grapevine, Southlake, Keller, Hurst, Denton, Saginaw. Areas all within 30 minutes of Keller.

Utrip, Roanoke, Euless, Carrollton, Flower Mound, White Settlement, Arlington. Same time frame and Softball World is in Euless.

Big League Dreams in in Mansfield but its a 45 minute to hour drive from Keller.

Also Gateway in Ft Worth.

contractkillr25

The Veteran
Dont forget us in Farmers Branch, Garland, Mesquite, Rowlett and D-Town!! We are a little drive east of Keller, but what we lack in manners... we make up for in whoop a$$!!

Redneck13

Getting old SUCKS!!
Dont forget us in Farmers Branch, Garland, Mesquite, Rowlett and D-Town!! We are a little drive east of Keller, but what we lack in manners... we make up for in whoop a$$!!

Not trying to forget the Dallas area. Driving 45 minutes to an hour into Dallas for a 55 minute game is not what I consider close. Depending on if you live in the Keller area but work in the Dallas area. Then it would make sense.

Same thing with BLD. An hour from Keller/Roanoke area. I have only made that drive for tourneys where I know I am at least out there for a few games.