For Sale Looking to move 16 pairs of pants

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
I have 16 pairs of pants to move. Looking to get $20 plus shipping OBO. Some are used and some are new. I'm open to all offers. Just need them out of the house.

2 Pair Elite Large with Red/Yellow/Navy Piping. 1 Pair white 1 Pair Grey
Both used for one season. Decent shape

2 Pair XXL 1 Pair Combat Red/White/Navy Piping White Pant Used 1 Season 1 Greay w/Black Piping never worn

4 Pair XL 2 Boombah with Vegas/White Piping 1 Combat Grey/White Piping 1 TYJA Red/White Piping All used 1 season

3 Pair XL 2 Elite Red/Yellow Piping Navy Blue Pant Used one season 1 PA Athletics Grey w/Royal used one weekend

5 Pair XL 1 Boombah Black/Yellow Piping Used one weekend 1 Boombah Royal/Yellow Piping used 1 season 1 Boombah Navy/Red Piping used one week 1 Elite Navy/Red/Yellow used one year 1 PA Athletics White w/Black worn one weekend

Most all are in good shape. Some may have a small hole in the left rear pocket. Most all have been cut to fit a 6' or 6'1" person. Those will have elastic straps on the bottom to go under the shoe to keep them down. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM

Last edited:

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
1 pair Navy Elites with red/yellow piping sold. Grey and royal PA Athletics sol. All others available.

Thanks

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
What size waist do u have. I've recently lost about 30 lbs and need new pants for next year. I was wearing 40-42 boombahs but they fall off now without a belt. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Interested in a couple at the very least

Robo_16

Addicted to Softballfans
PM's returned. Still have 8 pair left. I'm open for offers just to get rid of these. Freeing up room in the closet