looking to play . Chino area

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Training was moved from Irvine to Chino. I'm here for 3 weeks. I would like to play some ball while I'm here. Let me know if you have anything available. I see there is a BLD right next to Me one exit down.

SKIN32

rec 4 life
Training was moved from Irvine to Chino. I'm here for 3 weeks. I would like to play some ball while I'm here. Let me know if you have anything available. I see there is a BLD right next to Me one exit down.

if u go there at 6pm on a weeknight youll have atleast a 90% chance of playing a game or 4.....

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha just like home. I will make it out there. For sure. But tournaments on weekend or if someone knows they need someone just PM me and thanks guys for the suggestions

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha thanks as always scoot. One day I will be money like you. And my bad skin they wouldn't set my hotel up till today ! Haha

knellis22

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bro for getting me a tournament this weekend. Any leagues in Chino? I'm staying in a hotel right down the road . Ibwill go out tonight and see if anyone needs an extra

NLSHR6

Addicted to Softballfans
Stop by at bld wc on Friday night
6pm till 10pm u should be able to
Get a few games in.

yankeeboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Just did AmCom @ WCBLD. Restarted another tourney team D2P. It's a work in progress...you know how that goes.