Looking to trade 28oz OG Freak

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
Looking to trade this bat. Im looking for something in the 26oz or lower range. Im open to all trades and I don't have anything that im specifically looking for.

cid__0828002252.jpg

cid__0828002253.jpg

mrl112

Smarter than you're
You better start this same thread in the selling section because it's going to be gone from here. But you should be able to get a nice stick for the Freak, it looks good.

Lord7

Banned User
I was going to be looking for one of these starting tomorrow. I have a NOW Connell Mayhem 26 oz., a probably 75 hit scn6 26 oz. What are you looking for?

Lord7

Banned User
Also have a 35 hit 2010 balanced triton, 26 oz. I could add to any of these bats if you are interested.

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
You better start this same thread in the selling section because it's going to be gone from here. But you should be able to get a nice stick for the Freak, it looks good.

haha im so tired i didn't even realize where i put it.

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
i just pulled my 2nd batch freak out of the shed for the first time since asa banned them for a little bp. Y does ASA suck so bad! all i got in 26oz is OG frenzy 120

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
i just pulled my 2nd batch freak out of the shed for the first time since asa banned them for a little bp. Y does ASA suck so bad! all i got in 26oz is OG frenzy 120

I think i may try to work a deal out with Lord7 thanks.

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
OK if the deal with Lord7 falls through i just found a bat i like that i would like to trade for. Miken MV-1 balanced 26oz.