looking to transition to swinging miken,had some questions..

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Well ,im ready to change it up,and run with a new manufacturer this year.
I am lookin into ordering a 4TF in 26oz (i prefer balanced bats)

but was completely unsure what are the best ASA options out of the newest miken line? Ive heard great things on the freak black,but didnt know if there was a balanced option?

I still have my gamer from last year ASA juggy ,so i will be purchasing the 4tf first,but would like to find out what would be a similar ASA miken to pair with it in the fall season.

thanks!!

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Luke, the 4tF is utrip. I have one and a Freak 12. They are plain retarded. Those along with the black are the best utrip sticks out. I don't know about the Asa black yet.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
Similar Seeings how u are going 2-piece are the freak blacks ASA.....u can also get a 2 piece supermax exclusive that would prally swing closer to your end loaded juggy......there is a 1 piece freak 52 out that is balanced, but it is 1 piece and u prally ain't used to that....so I'd say go with the 1/2oz endload blacks ASA and stop swinging lightweight 26oz balanced bats!!! Just yuck!!?

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
My 26oz ASA Black isn't as endloaded as I was expecting. I prefer balanced bats as well and I really like the Black. If you want Balanced...the Legits are pretty much the same bats and they come in a Bal version. Can't go wrong with either! The Black is awesome though!

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
Black is more midload. Utrip Triad Extreme 3 (Black n blue) is a NICE stick... I recommend the triad.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a buddy who is a local miken guy,i will try and go dry swing a few,but sounds like the black may be doable for me in 26oz.
Haha i seen a dc41 in action yesterday.......WOW.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
making a push for the triad, its the black with better durability! the black replaced the triad. I'm convinced the 15 line is the line to have. I'm not saying the 16 line is not good, i just prefer the 15 line better...