Lord have mercy...rest in piece.

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
the mercy has left us. 'twas a very sad day yesterday. :(
you would not believe how many people were impressed by her and there are about to be 3 more orders for mercys by teammates and other spectators from seeing this bad girl in action.
yesterday it was bittersweet though bc then i unwrapped my j3a and holy cow. that bat is awesome. and im excited to use thatas well! might be my new gamer after my RD blows :eek:

892061_10151308444167805_760378921_o.jpg

Last edited:

Zilla49

500-600 cuts on her. mainly 52/300 and 44/375. and was used in open nsa tourney this past weeekend of 44/400. most hits indoors. used outside 50 degrees and up here in michigan

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
should i praise it? "whoa, i bet she was hot bro". i'd be pissed if i only got 500 cuts out of a bat even if it was nsa balls used.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
haha, i wanted to say something along those lines but i've already done so in a couple other threads. i seriously wanted to get one for my lady but we only have utrip around here.

tread lightly tho, goosepimp is sensitive

dgambill85

Banned User
I've threatened my wife wih my mercy. Then I realized the end cap is hit just as tight as her legs are so it wouldn't be a win win guess ill deal with both ladies in my life till
My wife throws her out.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
haha, i wanted to say something along those lines but i've already done so in a couple other threads. i seriously wanted to get one for my lady but we only have utrip around here.

tread lightly tho, goosepimp is sensitive

hardly the case. just making a point that you always are a negative poster intentional or not. :rolleyes:

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i praise where praise is due my friend. i praised my legend and my og duo all the time. but when i see busted bats taht i think are prematurely busted, im gonna say something negative, because that is a negative thing. you're blinded by your loyalty and you get all emotional when someone says something negative about your beloved demarinis. one thing you dont realize is you aren't "pimpin' the D". the "D" is pimpin' you.

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
i praise where praise is due my friend. i praised my legend and my og duo all the time. but when i see busted bats taht i think are prematurely busted, im gonna say something negative, because that is a negative thing. you're blinded by your loyalty and you get all emotional when someone says something negative about your beloved demarinis. one thing you dont realize is you aren't "pimpin' the D". the "D" is pimpin' you.

you do your thing.

I'll do mine. :)

tz23

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats 400 more swings than i got out of the last 2 Eastons i had.... Sometimes its not about the amount but the quality of the 500 swings..... Thats right i said it hahaha.

JesseJamesM

Demarini Advisory Staff
the mercy has left us. 'twas a very sad day yesterday. :(
you would not believe how many people were impressed by her and there are about to be 3 more orders for mercys by teammates and other spectators from seeing this bad girl in action.
yesterday it was bittersweet though bc then i unwrapped my j3a and holy cow. that bat is awesome. and im excited to use thatas well! might be my new gamer after my RD blows :eek:

892061_10151308444167805_760378921_o.jpg

Did you play in Jackson?

kkmoney15

Manager
I just busted my fu dawg after about 200 swings mostly with 44/ 375. Thought that was not enough swings. But ill tell you it quickly became my favorite bat

015reddog

Certified Slacker
Jackson?

Were you out there too? I don't know what our teams name was...I was picked up like Wednesday before the tourney

No, my team hasn't played yet this year. We are playing in a tournament on 4/27/2013. Were you out at cooperstown complex? They have four fields. They aren't very well taken care of.

Zilla49

No, my team hasn't played yet this year. We are playing in a tournament on 4/27/2013. Were you out at cooperstown complex? They have four fields. They aren't very well taken care of.

Yeah cooperstown lol and ahh ok where you playing the 27th and what team you play with?

slacker1

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there anything inside like the disc in the wanted and derby boys, or maybe foam like some other demarini bats