For Sale Lot of different bats for sale

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
http://forums.softballfans.com/media/albums/2017-sale-thread.6830/

From left to right

Reckoning Helmer 26.5- not og owner looks in good shape -90$-> price drop to 80$-> SOLD for 62$

Future 28.5- not og owner bat looks to be in good shape -100$-> price drop to 90$-> SOLD for 80$

Steel 28- not og owner bat is in good shape no flat spots or issues at all -115$ ——- SOLD 110

Newbreed 26- peeled wrapper bat is NR 15 cage hits -140$ —- SOLD 115

Worth Legit limited 28- used in wrapper. About 45 swings. Has scuff marks. Will peel wrapper if this violates rules. Hate the handle flex. Full returnable -240$-> price drop to 229$ -> TRADED for used freak 12 +30$

USA aftermath 27- not og owner just purchased off board and found a 28 I like better- 140$-> no price drop coming -> SOLD for 133

Senior patriot 30- used in wrapper. About 60 swings. Will peel wrapper if this violates rules. Clincher league banned sr bats-150$-> price drop to 140$-> price drop to 130$-> price drop to 120$

Backman 27.5- not og owner bat looks to be in good shape -70$-> price drop to 65$-> price drop to 60$

Black knob dc 27- my gamer I peeled wrapper and it has a spot of tracking. Lots of swings -145$-> price drop to 135$ -> NO longer for sale

Miken pt alloy handle 28- niw filly returnable -210-> price drop to 199$—> SOLD 185$

Any questions or issues just ask -9147073300- would like to move some more than others obviously.

Last edited:

arther itis

payin' to get paid
full

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Border battle was moved locally. Some interesting offers but prefer to sell. Shoot me some offers

Old prices listed with price drops for sales reference for others.

dunkky

What does it mean senior bat? Does it mean it can only be used by a senior in a senior league? Can't use in a regular Asa league?

ShortYellowBus

What does it mean senior bat? Does it mean it can only be used by a senior in a senior league? Can't use in a regular Asa league?

Senior bats have the bat performance factor of 1.21.

Ctrl+V
BPF (Bat Performance Factor) is simply the increase in the liveliness of a ball hitting a bat compared to throwing a ball against a solid wall (i.e., 20% faster rebound = a BPF of 1.20). The major softball organizations have adopted the BPF standard to determine whether a bat is legal for play.

With that said, ASA has a restriction of 98mph batted ball speed. The senior bats are above this.

Illegal.