For Sale Louisville ASA Catty's 27 and 28oz

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
The 27oz has about 50 hits, mint condition, the 28oz has about 150-200 hits again awesome condition, both returnable . Looking for $210 on the 27oz and $190 on the 28oz . Delivered

pm me an email addy I have pics of both bats

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

good prices for these bats....

Catty bumpage:rolleyes::D

jessie

Real solution #11
used my ASA cat tonight for the first time in quite a while and it's freakin retarded, these bats murder all kinds of balls once broken-in. someone should purchase these and get to hittin....good prices drayog

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
used my ASA cat tonight for the first time in quite a while and it's freakin retarded, these bats murder all kinds of balls once broken-in. someone should purchase these and get to hittin....good prices drayog

:( oh what used to be....this man fellas was a ASA Catty HUER!!!

jessie

Real solution #11
:( oh what used to be....this man fellas was a ASA Catty HUER!!!

miss 'em sometimes bro...only played a couple ASA games since pre-season tournies and prolly won't again until fallball. have a salvo, recoil and catty for asa and the catty hits the ball harder and further than the other two consistently with all three being broken-in, still the best ASA bat going IMO.

Ninety-Nine

Addicted to Softballfans
The 27oz has about 50 hits, mint condition, the 28oz has about 150-200 hits again awesome condition, both returnable . Looking for $180 either bat. $350 for both. Delivered

pm me an email addy I have pics of both bats

PM sent on a Catty.

Scott