For Sale Louisville HD9 Hybrid Defense 12.75

naphiicon

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello!

I am selling my lightly used Louisville HD9 Hybrid Defense 12.75 glove, model #XH1275SG for $65, shipped, paypal, gifted.
I have used this glove in 2 softball games along with 6-8 times playing catch. I personally do not like this glove because it felt broken in after only playing catch with it 2 times. I just didn't get the satisfaction from breaking it in as oppose to my wilson a2000s, rawlings HOHs and pro preferred gloves.

Price: $65 Shipped, gifted.
No trades, looking to sell.
The glove is only about 50% broken in. It's stiff around the fingers but not as much around the palm. The glove stays open when on its side.

I know I am new, but for credibility purposes, I do have an eBay account - member ouqtinvu222. I have 100%, eleven feedback score. I have sold/bought mostly bats and gloves. Any questions, please ask.

Edit: forgot to add that it has been breaking in with TIP

zsgdxfchghvbj.jpg

photoe45t6.jpg

photo.jpg

Last edited:

MU12

Coach
If you ship first, I'll buy it.

I can even do a half pay, then ship, then the other half.

Last edited:

naphiicon

Addicted to Softballfans
......or you could buy and then I'll ship.

Unless paying half, ship, pay half is how it normally works for newcomers

MU12

Coach
Usually it's newcomers ship first, but I've been where you are recently and some guys took a chance on me, so I'm trying to return the favor.

mikgars

Manager
Well done naph... and MU... you guys handled that well. It takes awhile to establish yourself. I have two deals in the mail now on one of them I was asked to ship first, it just depends on who you are dealing with and the value of the item.