Louisville Slugger ASA Z-2000 In-Stock

SBF Staff

Extra Hitter
Louisville Slugger ASA Z-2000 slowpitch bats are now in-stock and ready to ship. Both Balanced and End-load models are available. The Z-2000 has been highly anticipated for all ASA players playing in leagues that hit mush balls. Now is the time to get your hands on one of these awesome bats. Call 1-800-672-0822 or follow the link below to place your order.

http://www.softballfans.com/index/page/category/category_id/56/category_chain/232,56/name/Slowpitch+Bats/#product_listing=%3Fcurrent_page%3D1%26results_per_page%3D12%26order_by%3Dorder_high_price_name%26search_params%3DCategory_DELIMITER_id%3A56%3A%3AProduct_DELIMITER_manufacturer_id%3A27

texnation02

Addicted to Softballfans
i was looking on the store and yall dont have any 26 at all when will the store get more......

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
We expect a large shipment of ASA tomorrow or early next week. Here are the weights:

Balanced - 26, 27, 28, 30
End Loaded - 27, 28, 30

sav217

Addicted to Softballfans
Any word on the utrip 26oz? I heard last friday or this monday but hadn't seen a tracking number for my order. Just curious if any one has heard an update on when those are arriving.

cshyne

The Veteran
As of now YES. However, MY OG flex and EXT are yet to be broken in, but they are getting there (slowly, I'm sure when they break in they will be untouchable). To answer your question though, I took it out of the wrapper yesterday, hit about 20 pitches for BP (second pitch hit the fence at the 315 mark), Had two games and was hitting absolute lasers. recommended !

A Cy 617

Dad, Fire fighter, bat flipper.
Do these bats swing heavy, light or true to the sticker? I swing a 30 oz scx3 and a 26 og white steel. the steel feels heavier then my extended! Want to know if anyone.has an opinion before I buy... Preferably the balanced version review would be appreciated.