Louisville Slugger Custom Tps glove 15"

sloweddy31

Addicted to Softballfans
So I get a phone call from a buddy that plays ball with Shoppe and he tells me they messed up and sent him a custom RHt 15" glove to use and since he's wrong handed that I could have it. My question is what kind of leather is it and what can I expect form a frying pan for a glove...oh yea and his name is emborded in it, can that be removed...He said the glove is navy red and white

WhitePhins

MYSTERY MAN
This is the only pic that I could find.....

Fishing_Net.jpg

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I cannot imagine it actually measures 15". I have a 13.5" glove and it is almost unmanageably large -- I'd be tripping all over it. I need to see a pic with a tape held up to it.

sloweddy31

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont but my buddy plays for shoppe and this is the glove he uses in the outfield. They made him a RHT and hes left handed so he told me I could have it. Im just not sure what I have here

sloweddy31

Addicted to Softballfans
not sure. Its not as heavy as I thought it would be. I would say its just a tad heavier than my Rawlings gold glove 12.75 with a trap

lightsout85

Addicted to Softballfans
Same glove that Robo (Robert Blackburn) had when I played in a charity tourney with him in June, thing is MASSIVE!

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Is this made in the Insignia factory here in the US or overseas?

I think they are made by Insignia in Massachusetts. But I am surprised "Made in the USA" is not on the glove in a prominent size and place.

jlaw

Addicted to Softballfans
That is an absurdly large glove. At what point does the law of diminishing returns take over? I'd feel completely disconnected trying to use something anywhere near that size.

Mason4208

These guys get paid to hit the ball. Not win gold gloves. I'd like to think that if I was 6'5 and 250 lbs I could consistently hit a 12" ball going 6mph 400ft....With .52 500 core balls....Resmondo played here at bld and had "special" balls they only used in their games.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
So that's why I don't get paid to play, I'm only 6'3" and I'm not a gold glover. I like to think I have special balls though.