For Sale Louisville Slugger Evolutions......

MaverickAH

Doing a little spring cleaning & have a few LS Evolutions for sale. They make for a great glove for 10U & up. Offering them for $125 each. Not looking for any trades as I'm looking to reduce the amount of gloves I have in my possession. Beautiful gloves. If you have a son playing tournament or H.S. ball. these are excellent options. The 11.75" & 12" models can be used for softball as well.

EV1150 (11.5") & EV1125 (11.25")
pPNUCfM.jpg

6cA0U0d.jpg

EV1125 (11.25")
uIxQiV1.jpg

KqkcGbH.jpg

EV1150 (11.5")
vmKnNr7.jpg

EFbgy1V.jpg

EV1175 (11.75")
3GWgRGE.jpg

smdo1Zn.jpg

EV1200 (12")
sRLCUU1.jpg

cycyNVY.jpg

mpk

Extra Hitter
So do these use the same pattern as the LS Icons? How do they compare (since I know you've had both).

MaverickAH

So do these use the same pattern as the LS Icons? How do they compare (since I know you've had both).

Both series use the exact same patterns. The OEM for these was Insignia so they are Made in the USA & use Nokona glove patterns. The pebbled palm lining is the novel innovation that makes them different from an actual Nokona glove.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Both series use the exact same patterns. The OEM for these was Insignia so they are Made in the USA & use Nokona glove patterns. The pebbled palm lining is the novel innovation that makes them different from an actual Nokona glove.
interesting. how does that actually perform in game? Does it feel weird? In the pictures it almost looks like the inside of a Croc shoe

MaverickAH

interesting. how does that actually perform in game? Does it feel weird? In the pictures it almost looks like the inside of a Croc shoe

It's great! I've talked about it before in regards to Insignia gloves. I would describe it as being like what you see on a golf ball & it gives the leather the ability to almost instantly mold to your hand creating a custom-like fit. I don't know if Insignia holds the patent on it but I'd like to see it on other non-Insignia-made gloves.

mpk

Extra Hitter

I've had two LS Icon gloves now (one purchased from Maverick) and honestly the liner felt weird at first but after the gloves were broken in, you don't really notice it.

They really are fantastic made in the USA gloves. Only thing I can knock them for is the palm leather is not as thick as you will get on an HOH or A2000.