Louisville Slugger Pro Flare FGPF14-CBK125 Baseball Glove

AZN softballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya its a nice glove I like mine....heres a couple pics of it...
CIMG3409_zps84220a38.jpg

CIMG3408_zpsda81c9d1.jpg

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
they'll put them on the bay from time to time with a best offer option & you can snag it for $150..

Jomatty

Starting Player
Ebay

One just sold on the bay brand-new for less than $120 and I am kicking myself for not jumping on it even though I don't need it

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Other than the obvious difference, this one looks to be very similar to the FL1276C55, FGPF14-BK127, and the FL1300C55. This family of patterns is great if you like TIP and a very deep pocket.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
I really don't want another black glove and my GGE70 has been great so far but I really prefer pro flares. Especially of the Horween variety. This is horween correct?

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
The FLxxxxC55 gloves are all the good Horween, but there is nothing in the description of the black ones that indicates Horween. According to Bart at GS, there is plenty of high quality glove leather in black out there (impossible to distinguish from the black Horween glove leather), but high quality tan is hard to come by.

hybrid

Star Player
I got this glove a few days ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I was very surprised. Mine was stiffer and felt as or more sturdy out of the box than any new a2k, pro preferred, a2000 or custom hoh I've ever had. I still haven't done anything with it yet but damn. Very deep pocket and I think it plays pretty true to size maybe a tick longer. I don't have the proper tape measure. Doesn't come with tags. Very solid high quality glove.

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
I got this glove a few days ago. Curiosity got the best of me and I was very surprised. Mine was stiffer and felt as or more sturdy out of the box than any new a2k, pro preferred, a2000 or custom hoh I've ever had. I still haven't done anything with it yet but damn. Very deep pocket and I think it plays pretty true to size maybe a tick longer. I don't have the proper tape measure. Doesn't come with tags. Very solid high quality glove.

nice pick up.. that CB1276 they have also looks pretty nice..