Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
A couple of questions:

1) are the cleats loaded on top?
2) are there pockets in the main section

rschmidt

Schmidty
-Front has shoe storage with vent.
-Outside compartment has the LS Diamond Logo that can be taken off and flipped around to add team embroidery if you wanted the custom look
-When you open the outside compartment it has a full zipper pocket to store keys, phone, wallet, etc.
-You can also use it to hold your glove in since the compartment is raised from the bag and when opened it can hang like a table to hold your glove while you are hitting.
-Inside is one large storage compartment, and each side of the inside has mesh pockets (no zipper to close the pockets)
-Bat compartment has 3 sleeves to fit what looks like 1 at each end and then 2 in the middle sleeve(probably could fit one or two more bats in there)
-Both sides of the wings fold over the top of the bag, each wing has only a small portion that is zipped on each end so you basically unzip each end slightly and then the wings unfold and have clips to hang each wing on the fence. There are plenty of mesh pockets that are open, and then on each bottom of the wings it has a pocket that is closed with velcro.
-Wheels are huge and the High Rise idea is awesome so the bottom of the bag doesn't drag on the ground and tear like so many bags.
-The bag will stand on its own but in order to do so you need to have the bag filled with your equipment, bats, etc. so the weight is able to make it do so.
- The only downside I see on this bag is that the each side of the wings don't zipper completely so each side is completely closed. When you fold the wings over the top, it velcros to the other side of the handle on the top, then you are supposed to cross the straps through the handle and tighten the straps so it keeps the wings tight to the bag and keeps your stuff from falling out if you are storing anything in the wing pockets during transportation. I would have liked to see each side of the wings completely zipper so I know my stuff isn't going to fall out by accident. ( The series 7 bag, has only one Wing, which does completely zipper, but does not come in the Platinum color and I think probably will be the most popular bag for players).

rschmidt

Schmidty
-The vented compartment for the cleats is on the top of the bag when it's hung. So you unzip it and flip the flap over the top of the bag and put your shoes in.
-In the main storage section there are only two side mesh pockets that are not zipped or velcroed

rschmidt

Schmidty
Also after loading the bag, the bat compartment can easily hold 6 bats.

The only thing that might concern some people with big feet is that I wear a size 12.5" and they barely fit in the ventend compartment on top when zipped, but with the main compartment being so large you can fit plenty of pairs of shoes in there if needed.

donovan106

So am I getting this right the black compartment with the white LS logo is the glove compartment and the shoe compartment is by the handle (top)?

BlueDevil

Addicted to Softballfans
Can you post more pictures of it actually filled when you load it up.. Having a hard time judging how big it is

rschmidt

Schmidty
Donovan that is correct. But the black compartment you can put whatever you want in it. Ill be keeping my glove in the large storage area and just using the black compartment for all personal stuff.

lirolx

Coach
Will be picking this up! I'd rather have the cleats go into the bottom and glove in the top but so many go things about this bat from what I can see. Thanks for the pics!

rschmidt

Schmidty
I believe now availability will be in Late Sept/Early October. For the series 9 retail is $130, Series 7 is $85

Stengy

Taste Tester
This looks like too much bag for my needs, but like the wheels and free standing features. Does anyone have detail pics of series 7 bag??

rschmidt

Schmidty
Series 7 bag will be your choice everything is the same except one wing on the side that fully zips closed and doesnt overlap on top of the bag. It will be the most popular. Comes in red, black, navy, blue. No platinum only 9 series stuff comes in that color.