Louisville Slugger SWAG

Addicted to Softballfans
I used internet explorer with no problems. Give it a shot. Great website, just wish like others you can see color combo's without having to email for proofs. Apparel look great and plan to order for team soon! email sent! Thanks!

zr27

Addicted to Softballfans
Zr27 is that the neon yellow hat?

yes it is... really cool in person :cool:

just got in a another set of stuff i ordered
Hats, Beanie, Compression sleeves (Red/Black, 2 rockies colours), black shorts, full dye camo jersey, and a couple quarter zip pullovers (navy/orange)

Last edited:

bubz24

Addicted to Softballfans
yes it is... really cool in person :cool:

just got in a another set of stuff i ordered
Hats, Beanie, Compression sleeves (Red/Black, 2 rockies colours), black shorts, full dye camo jersey, and a couple quarter zip pullovers (navy/orange)
Where's my shirt FFS?!?!?!?!?!?

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
How long has it been taking for you guys to get your items? Just curious, I think on the site it says 10-15 business days, so 2-3 weeks. Wondering if thats accurate, or just a conservative timeframe to cover their butt.

jgoodew

Addicted to Softballfans
Quick honest review...

I ordered a red/navy/white hat and a red/navy/grey hoodie.

1. The hat was as I thought would be. Great looking logo on a Pacific pro cap.

2. The hoodie was a let down. I didn't expect embroidered appliqué, but I at least expected a silkscreen job. The screens would always be burned and ready to print, so it seemed like a fair expectation for the price. Instead, I got a direct-to-garment printed hoodie where the navy doesn't even match my hat—more of a bright royal (see pic).

eg63.jpg

I would recommend the hats, but definitely not the hoodies. Unless maybe you get a camo one, even though they are twice the price. Just my honest review from someone who orders from a lot of places.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
I finally got my shirt I ordered. I only ordered one thing because I wanted to see how things went. And because Shirts and Logos screwed up my only other order I've done with them. Ordered 4/24 and it was shipped on 5/17. So basically just outside the window that they give of 10-15 business days for production, not terrible.

But it was wrong. I ordered logo 2, and they printed it with logo 1, despite the proof displaying logo 2. And they offered me a $5 reimbursement for the mistake, or I can send it back and they would make another one the way that I actually ordered. So it'll cost me $5 more bucks, and another 3-4 weeks and I'll maybe get what I wanted.

Also the sleeves on these jerseys are abnormally short compared to other major softball apparel sub dyes (PA, Rover, Mojo, ASP, Elite, etc...). Just a heads up.